Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
9FP
Message 1 of 6

Hub 6 is not connecting

Go to solution
Hi Everyone, I'm not normally enter these forums but today I must explain my case
We had BT broadband with Hub 5 from when BT asked us to change it, then after no many issues, just the occasional not enough power to watch football matches on BT sport, BT sent me a letter offering me BT broadband infinity hub 6 and obviously I change it thinking that now we will have a good connection but here started all my troubles, we have changed 2 times the hub in the last 2 months and we are waiting for a new one, I must say that the customer services in BT are very simphatetic with this situation, but for me is head ache, now customer services will send a new version called BT hub 7, hopefully this will work better
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hub 6 is not connecting

Go to solution
There is no such thing as a hub 7 the hub 6 I the latest
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
just use your hub5 it is far better and is used on infinity
0 Ratings
9FP
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Hi I didn't keep my Hub 5, I will have to leave with Hub 6 , that now for some inexplicable reasons is working again, cheers for your support, and by the way the customer services lady mention that my hub is going to upgrade, I will let you know if it is Hub 6 or else
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
sounds more like a firmware upgrade then a new hub which will be pushed to every hub 6
0 Ratings
9FP
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks!
0 Ratings