Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hugh
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

I made a BIG MISTAKE choosing BT... SHAME ON YOU BT

I placed an order for BT Infinity Option 2 and bt vision on the 2nd of April and my "engineer" appointment to install it was last monday 15t between 8AM and 1PM. So I took Monday off work. Guess what?. The "engineer" couldn't install it, he just plug both routers and run away. I called Bt costumer service and they said the service will be ready in 10min, guess what?.... No service..., more than two weeks without Internet, tv and phone. Been ringing Bt fault line and they just said "we are working hard to give you an engineer appointment ASAP you are on "PRIORITY" list"... Guess what?? NO SIGN OF AN ENGINEER!!!,
Been ringing the Infinity Faults telephone number now since last monday, and, guess what... Today Thursday - STILL NO ANSWER!! Even more ridiculous is the fact that a BT Engineer turned up TODAY to fit the other Infinity broadband, on the same building!, but he is only doing installations! I'm not sure who to contact to find out what the problem is, if there is one, or should I just continue to wait??

SHAME ON YOU BT,
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: I made a BIG MISTAKE choosing BT... SHAME ON YOU BT

the only BT employees on the forum are the forum mods so you could try and see if the can help you 

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
dkennedy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: I made a BIG MISTAKE choosing BT... SHAME ON YOU BT

You and me both.

0 Ratings