cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

I need a quote for the installion of a new broadband link

Go to solution

I need a quote for the installion of a new broadband link to a property adjacent to our current property. How do I get this?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I need a quote for the installion of a new broadband link

Go to solution

phone sales an place an order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Is this property adjacent to your current property a normal residential dwelling, registered as such with the Royal Mail/Post Office, liable for council tax etc ?, if so ( as already stated ) order a line and broadband for it , either on line or by calling , if it’s not a separate dwelling as described and all you want is to somehow access the broadband you already have from that location , then a little more detail wouldn’t hurt.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @bridge13 Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. If you're ordering a new line and broadband from BT the connection charge is normally free if you're going for one of our superfast broadband packages and it's normally £49.99 if you're going for a line with copper broadband ADSL. In some rare instances where there is no infrastructure in place to connect you, there may be excess construction charges but this will be mentioned as part of the order journey. You can see our current broadband deals on this link. 

0 Ratings