cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

I've recently been upgraded to Halo 2

I have recently been 'updated' to Halo 2 for a two year contract paying £34.99 a month.

I've a few questions....

How much do I pay on month 25 ? - Will it still be £34.99 or will it increase by a large amount  ?

website suggests it won't "Your bill won’t suddenly go up when your contract ends, and you’ll never pay more than a new customer." - Is this correct ?

BT Home Hub 5 is what I have - will I be sent the newer Smart Hub 2 ?

I have BT mobile - I do I receive the double data benefits ?

The red Manage buttons just takes me to pages showing advertising of BT products...

bt hub2.jpg

and the My BT Halo button on website just displays the red triangular error message - refreshing browser does nothing.

bt hub.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: I've recently been upgraded to Halo 2

Contacted BT, and they said "no Hub 2 had been included in the order" -they have now sent the new hub out to me.

With regards to the Double mobile data - there response was "it's already in effect. Double data is effective from the day the order is completed"

I was getting 1.5gb data with my mobile when i was a Fibre 2 customer, now still getting 1.5gb data as a halo 2 customer - I should be getting 3gb.

BT further queried "Where are you seeing the data allowance -can you sent a screenshot ?"

I sent them screenshots of my June Bill showing Broadband being Fibre 2 , and Mobile having 1.5gb,

and screenshots of what the webiste is saying - Halo 2 Broadband,  and mobile data 1.5gb.

They responded "Leave this with me and I'll look into this and get it sorted for you."

This being a simple fix - they have not yet came back to me.

(The hub2, I've received today)

I assume my monthly charge of £34.99 will not increase on month 25 - the wording on the website states.....

"Your bill won’t suddenly go up when your contract ends, and you’ll never pay more than a new customer." 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: I've recently been upgraded to Halo 2

After waiting five days, and no sign of the Halo double mobile data (even though advisor said on monday that they would have it rectified with a few days) - a polite reminder via twitter, they raised a ticket, and within 24 hours all was recetified.

0 Ratings