cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

IP Profile stuck on old speed and not updated to new IP profile.

Speedtest.jpgBroadband Check.png

Hi,

I Recently joined BT from Plusnet and was on 36/10 speed i believe, I joined BT and am paying for Fibre 1 (Upto 50/10)  but my IP profile has stayed the same, has been over a month since being connected and no change. Can a Mod kindly arrange to have the IP profile increased to the new speed or my lines full potential. I can see others have had a similar issue. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: IP Profile stuck on old speed and not updated to new IP profile.

Post the connection stats from the hub. Advanced settings/technical log/information.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

your profile is based on your connection speed not the other way round  so to get a higher profile you need to get faster connection speed

see what stats show as connection/attainable speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi thanks for replying, here are my hub connection info

router connection.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

is there any line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone

have you tried using the test socket with a filter to see if that improves your speed

at present you have 36mb with an attainable of 43mb which is just below bottom end of range 

unfortunately you are on ECI cab so unlikely any boost from G.INP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings