cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: In dispair with Broadband and Smart Hub 2 problem for over a month

Hi Daniel, many thanks, ok let’s see what engineer can do today and if there’s a way forwards. If fault can’t be found or no plan can be made to fix problem quickly then I think I’ll need to come out of contract but obviously I have been trying to avoid changes as its a bit of a headache but feel that might be the only way if nothing changes.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Bear in mind you will have the same problems with whichever supplier you use as they will still use the same pair of wires and Openreach engineers as BT.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

I don’t really know what to do as my hub has been rebooting most of the morning and I’m trying to do everything off a dongle. No one seems to want to do any repairs they just test the line and say it’s fine as it’s always working when someone comes. The connection is getting worse each week Is been down for most of the morning and still down now. I will scream if it’s all working when an engineer arrives today!

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Hi Daniel, no engineer has turned up today and no messages or texts from anyone about the visit or any cancellation. I have texted help to the BT message service and gone through the automatic check bot but no one has rang back yet. I really need to know what’s going on. I can’t just sit here day after day with large parts of the day with no service. I’m assuming no one is going to come now as it is nearly 5pm already. Please can someone update me.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

All I’ve had in communication is my bill yesterday for £100 I don’t know what I’m supposed to be paying for??????

16A5B154-AA86-4A18-B275-6AF652C660AF.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Hi @AnotherJames,

I am so sorry to see that the engineer didn't go out after promising that they would. I dropped you a private message just now. I'll pick this up when I'm back in the office and find out what's happening.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings