cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megadam
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Increased latency on League of Legends and other games and stuff in general since PPPoE

Hey all,

I've noticed since recovering my Internet from the PPPoE issue that on League of Legends my ping has doubled from a stable blip free 20-22ms to a constant 36-40ms. This would be fine but I'm noticing constantly jittering which doesn't make it feel like 36-40ms and lag spikes and lockups every 2 mins or so which is really disruptive. It's not only League of Legends I've been noticing it on, but a variety of games like Paladins, Destiny 2, Overwatch etc. All have increased in latency since the PPPoE issue.

Do I need to give it the "10 day" bedding in period because of the connection issues or have I got a genuine issue?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Increased latency on League of Legends and other games and stuff in general since PPPoE

Can you see a latency heading in your stats and if so is it FAST or has all the pppoe hassle you had changed it to interleaved?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
megadam
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Increased latency on League of Legends and other games and stuff in general since PPPoE

The line profile hasn't changed. It's still set to FAST.
0 Ratings