Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmr25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 33

Re: Inefficient, Incompetent and utterly useless service

Go to solution
I have already raised a complaint with them on phone, Online chat and again on phone. I've received acknowledgment for my complaint. Why would not posting the same message for moderators delay my case that has already been with them for two weeks. These are all different channels that the customer can use to raise issues. Surely by not raising through all channels shouldn't delay their response or action. Clearly it's way beyond the activation date and it's unacceptable they haven't replied after promising in written to get back within a specific time limit. Surely, if i don't pay the bill on time and don't respond to the payment letters and keep quiet altogether, BT would be amused??
Clearly not.

Then why should i expect anything less. You are meant to provide a utility service and you're not providing it. This is nothing less of atrocious attitude of BT who don't care about anything. Is it too much to ask for an update.

If they really needed the info, they can use id to find out which account it relates to.

By all means let them serve by receipt date. By the time they get to it, I'll be another company's customer and still will pursue for damages and compensation through Ofcom.

0 Ratings
cmr25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 33

Go to solution
We finally got connected on Monday after the intervention from the BT executive team. It took a while to get connected but looks like the executive team took ownership of the problem and resolved it for us. Don't understand why the customer services team couldn't do their jobs right. In any case, it's nice to be back in the digital world. Thanks for those who advised, helped and responded to us during the difficult times. Very thankful for your feedback and input.

Best wishes
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Jezr1
Beginner
Message 33 of 33

Go to solution
Hi @cmr25 I don’t suppose you have a contact number/email for them do you?
0 Ratings