Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 21

Re: Infinity 1 connection information request

Go to solution

All sorted. Just have to wait for BT options team to ring me back sometime within the next 5 days, so they can put in the request for a 2 year renewal of my Infinity 2 contract.

Fingers crossed it's this side of Christmas 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution

index.jpg

0 Ratings
Craig_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 21

Re: Recontracting for a 2 year Infinity 2 package

Go to solution

No phone call back from BT yet, but I had noticed that when logging into my account it shows in a red box for the package I am on:

Sorry something's gone wrong
There's been a problem getting your product details.
Please try logging in again in 15 minutes.

I have rang the options team this afternoon and they said there is an error stopping them from putting in my renewal and someone from the Offline team will ring me within 48 hours (possibly the same team that were going to ring back within 5 days, which is up this Thursday).

I hope someone does ring back to sort this out for me. All I want to do is recontract at the price given to me for taking a 2 year renewal out at the Infinity 2, which is the package I am already on.

My contract ran out 24th Dec 2016, so I am now paying £32.50 for Infinity 2 rather than £24.50 offered to me (previously paid £22.15 so its gone up), so the longer it takes BT to put things right, the more I am paying out 😞

Just to make certain things are OK and if I do not receive a call back from this Offline Team whoever they are, would a moderator please get in touch with me for a call back. That way if I do not get this sorted before, at least a moderator can pick things up.

Just to confirm I am wanting to recontract for Infinity 2 for 2 years.

Thank you 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

Hey @Craig_UK,

Yeah of course we can. It may take us a couple of days before we can pick up your case so best completing our contact form now. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. That will take you through to a page that lets you raise a ticket to us.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Craig_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

Thanks Daniel, filled in and sent 🙂

Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

That's perfect Craig, thanks for doing that for me.

It's in our queue now. We'll be in touch over the next couple of days.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Craig_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

Thanks BT mods for getting in touch Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

Hopefully this will be sorted out by next Tuesday when a moderator is due to call again for an update.

Unfortunately a mod doesn't have the power to sort this out, but I was told it has been sent in the right direction of someone who can set me up for a 2 year Infinity 2 contract at the price that was agreed and also that it could be backdated to start 23rd December 2016.

My next bill is due 6th Jan or just after, so fingers crossed the price is accurate on my upcoming bill.

There should be a small amount due back too as from 24th Dec 2016 to Jan 5th 2017 since you pay in advance, that will have been worked out at the £32.50 rather than the recontract price, so about £3.36.

Hopefully I will not get charged £32.50 or that's another £8 owed. I know you get it back, but with BT if the customer owes something it comes out within a few days, if BT owes the customer, from past experience it takes month's 😞

I'll leave this open until it is finally sorted out.

0 Ratings
Craig_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

Thanks to Patrick (one of the mods) for ringing and confirming this has now been sorted.

I can see from my account it now shows Infinity 2 rather than a red error box.

Happy New Year folks 🙂

0 Ratings
cooljay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

I am on infinity 1 and get 51.5 and 9.3 wirless on 5 ghz and can connect all 5 laptops and bt vision .

Regards

C.J

I have been told 2 mps is needed minimum for IPTV!!! 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution
What's your question @cooljay!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings