Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blupeter
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Infinity 1 free speed upgrade.

Go to solution

I never got the free speed upgrade offered to many several months ago, only extra Cloud storage, yet when I do a "what's available on my line" test, it says "Great News - You can get speeds up to 71Mb with Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited". I'm on Infinity 1 unlimited and get speeds at the top of what I can expect on that. So why are BT happy for me to pay to upgrade to Infinity 2 yet didn't get offered it when rolling out the free upgrade?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Infinity 1 free speed upgrade.

Go to solution

can you post stats from your hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information   if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

can you enter phone number and post results  delete number   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Blupeter
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Hi imjolly, Thanks, can't post hub results until tomorrow but have done ADSL checker but how do I get the results on here? Can't copy to delete phone number or anything, sorry.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

you can save the results then when you post reply then go to photo and retrieve the saved file

photo.PNG

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Blupeter
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi imjolly, ASDL checker results. Don't know if they are of use without hub results. Will post those tomorrow. Thanks.ASDL.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

hub stats tomorrow will be ok

0 Ratings
Blupeter
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi imjolly, Hub stats as promised yesterday.

Hub1.gifHub2.gif

(There must be an easier way up uploading files other that taking a photo, or am I being really thick?).

Many thanks. Peter.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Take a screenshot and upload as a photo.

If you have trouble taking screenshots there's a handy free app HERE.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

did you actually receive a letter advising you that you would get the upgrade back in October last year?

from your stats your attainable is just above the infinity 1 max so you would get little improvement in down speed but would have benefited from the up speed

0 Ratings
Blupeter
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Hi, No, only got email saying they were upping my Cloud storage but saw a lot were getting speed as well. Knew I was getting pretty max speed for Infinity 1 so wondered why if it could go higher. As I said, when I did a test to see what is available on my line it said "Great News - You can get speeds up to 71Mb with Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited". Guess that's not strictly true then!? Thanks. Peter.
0 Ratings