Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calumh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Infinity 1 speed upgrade?

Hello!

Had some e-mails ages ago about speed upgrade and BT cloud upgrades for being a long term customer.  BT cloud upgrade has happened but speed has not.  I know I had some line/ connection issues a few months back - these are now all fixed.  Could this be the cause?  Here's the router and dslchecker stats - any advice welcome?

Thanks!

Calum

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Infinity 1 speed upgrade?

As you can see from your up speed you have been moved to infinity 2 the previous connection problems you refer to could be cause of reduced down speed
Are you a business user?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Calumh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks imjolly. Nope, not a business user - thought I was buying a smart hub from a well known auction site but turned out to be the business version!

Do you mean that this will sort itself out? Seems to be capping down at around 52?

Thanks again

Calum
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I think you are still recovering from the line connection problems your had a few months ago and need a stable conenction for that to happen  I see conenction time is only 1+ days are you still having drops in conenction as you line will not recover if drops continue

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings