cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Infinity 2 Down

Hi. I woke up this morning to find I had no Internet. The white modem box had a DSL light and my router (a non BT box) showed the WAN to be connected with a WAN IP but there was no connections or DNS service. I reset both the modem and the router and they both started up with a DSL light and showing the WAN was connected with an IP but still no throughput or DNS.

I started a fault test with BT but abandoned because I was not using the BT router and I had to go out for the day. This evening I have returned to the same situation. I have since replaced my own router with the BT Homehub 3 and now have a similar situation to above with a DSL light and the router showing a connection with WAN IP but still no throughput.

I have tried to return to the testing process on the BT website having fitted the BT router and the BT website is showing and open fault but when I click on the view fault status to continue with the tests it just opens another tab with the revolving blue ring that goes on and on.

I'm on an 01244 54**** (Buckley exchange No). If I put my number into the BT fault site it's not showing any local issues but there seems to be some issues reported that affect a wide range of numbers including 01244 - Chester South. 

I'm currently connected via my BT Mobile connection.

Can one of the Mods help with resolving this issue, either allowing me to continue with the tests or even better in resolving the connection problem.

Cheers - Andy

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Infinity 2 Down

contact the help desk on 08001114567 as the mods are very busy and could take up to 5 working days to reply to you once they post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Infinity 2 Down

OK. Thanks.
0 Ratings