cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAA
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Infinity 2 New Contract

Like a previous forum member who experienced problems…..I renewed my Infinity 2 contract due to (once ditching the HH6) a bullet-proof 75/18 connection for the past 12 months. The ‘new’ contract started yesterday 3rd Jan so to be clear I went from an identical package to an identical package but under a new contract. That would seem to a simple man like me a pure administrative task.

I awoke this morning to no internet (hardly a coincidence) I subsequently after reboots etc established a connection albeit with a slightly higher SNR than before. The router log also details at 3 seconds past midnight last a log notice for ‘DSL Link up’.

To satisfy my curiosity could one of you knowledgeable people explain why this would happen? I don’t yet know if I will experience any degradation in performance like the previous poster……

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
pintosal
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Infinity 2 New Contract

I'm keen to know the answer, as I have just re-contracted also.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

there is no reason why when you renew your contract that your conenction should drops  never happened why I renewed my contract - it was seemless just a straightforward renewal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 4 of 4

I decided to take bt up on a good price to renew my contract for infinity 2, my new contract date was also from the 3rd Jan my order now shows as complete and I've had no loss of service. 

0 Ratings