cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparky225
Contributor
Message 171 of 425

Re: Infinity 2: Speeds drop heavy in evenings?

Go to solution

If BT came out and said sorry we have an issue not sure the of the cause but we looking into the problem then I think i would be a bit (only a bit) more understanding, this as been ongoing for 2 weeks and nothing from them...

Whats the point having a forums if no one from BT can come on here and make a statment.

Try to explain to Second Level Network Support (if there is such a thing) about this is like hitting your head against a brick wall, I sent them the link to this forum to say its not just effecting me, read the dame posts of the forum, fed up with them stating I have tested the line and the exchange and no faults found, well you do have one somewhere BT and its, a BIG FAULT...

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 172 of 425

Go to solution

Can someone try pof.com please ....i cant login ....and im supposed to be setting up a date lol ....typical.my dowqnload speed is 15meg at the moment ....the website wont load at all ...is it BT blocking it ?

0 Ratings
Morgen
Aspiring Contributor
Message 173 of 425

Go to solution
That sites problems are unrelated to BT I believe.
0 Ratings
Locky
Expert
Message 174 of 425

Go to solution

@boe323 wrote:

Can someone try pof.com please ....i cant login ....and im supposed to be setting up a date lol ....typical.my dowqnload speed is 15meg at the moment ....the website wont load at all ...is it BT blocking it ?

Serious man points lost... POF? 😄

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 175 of 425

Go to solution

hahaha .....ive been blocked by loads of women on there lol ....i end up winding them up ...cant help myself lol ...especially when there first question is ...what do you do ....so i say my main job is building .......with lego bricks

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 176 of 425

Go to solution

This may explain whats been happening with my connection too, im in Derby 01332.

Posted way back in this thread - http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/t/4314549-fttc-fiber-broadband-recomendations.html

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jr_uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 177 of 425

Go to solution

same here, 12mb and its very unstable, cant even watch a YouTube video, yet my twitch stream hasnt dropped a frame which im uploading.

0 Ratings
Jbaffoe
Message 178 of 425

Go to solution
Slowed down now, although better than previous evenings (wireless 10mbps vs. 1.5mpbs last night and nights before).
0 Ratings
Message 179 of 425

Go to solution

Hi Guys

Extremely sorry for the lack of updates.

We have been working with Wholesale on improving the service, we have received an update from them today to say that they have carried out some work and they are confident improvement in service should be in effect from Monday onwards.

We would appreciate if you could reply on this thread on Monday and we can relay the results back to Wholesale.

Sorry again for the delay in updating this thread.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 180 of 425

Go to solution

Cool ...hope its fixed monday.

0 Ratings