Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Infinity 2 but only getting 40Mbps

Go to solution

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to three working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi DBaise,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

This is a strange one to be honest! I'm happy to double check things for you from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DBaise
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie,

I have now submitted the form and look forward to hearing for the mods 🙂

Thanks in advance,

David

0 Ratings
DBaise
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Quick update,

After speaking with BT Technical support team again, an engineer has finally taken the time to look properly and has identified that my BT Profile is set to "BT Infinity 1 option 2". All other engineers have seen option 2 and assumed I am on infinity 2!

(This is quite annoying because several times I have asked them to check I'm on ininity 2 instead of 1 and they have all said my profile is set for 80Mbps)

They have changed my profile over to Infinity 2 and will call me back Monday to check if this has replicated and if I am getting the correct speeds.

Fingers crossed and I will let you know 🙂

Kind Regards

David

0 Ratings
DBaise
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Issue is now resolved. I was on BT Infinity 1 and not BT Infinity 2. This is annoying as several engineers on the phone advised I was setup for infinity 2 when I clearly wasn't.

Thanks for everyone's help and input. Big thanks to Neil O'Shea for taking the time to look proplerly to identify and resolve this issue.

0 Ratings