cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wizen
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 56

Re: Infinity 2 slow down on webpages just happened

According to the BT outage status page, there isn't an issue the network.. I'll try to post a link, but my android is dodgy at copy/pasting so hopefully it works:

http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/service_status
0 Ratings
dee_
Beginner
Message 42 of 56

its not DNS, I've used 4 different DNS servers OpenDNS/Google/BT and a private one and all have the same problems

0 Ratings
Wizen
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 56

It's not restricted to an IP block either. I've been assigned multiple IPs in different ranges and still have the same issue. Tried OpenDNS, comodo dns and bt dns too, with no difference.
0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 44 of 56

I just had a really bad thought,if the DLM sets profiles by the state of our lines,we will all be on dialup level by tomorrow morning.

I have had problems with not reaching some sites sometimes...but this all sites,I can`t go anywhere but here and BT yahoo is not reachable for me.

0 Ratings
corky20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 56

Same here. There was an outage in the area yesterday, no Broadband all day. Phoned them up to try and find out what was going on... first call advisor said it had been cleared, second said it would be back online at 9pm, third said 8am this morning.

Was working again today but whatever they've been doing they've screwed it up, can barely load webpages. Will be phoning up tomorrow to sort out compensatition, 24 hours with no broadband and another 24 hours with broadband that barely works is a bit of a joke... would be nice of them to commincate to the customers what the hell is going on but BT customer service is the worst!

0 Ratings
Wizen
Aspiring Expert
Message 46 of 56

he weather can't be to blame for the outage. Not had a drop down here in London - only sunshine. My 3G is working fine too, but Infinity is still out. Almost 4 hours now 😕
0 Ratings
BRunner
Contributor
Message 47 of 56

Well, it's past 6am and it's still intermittent.  Some of us work at night.

0 Ratings
hifistud
Aspiring Expert
Message 48 of 56

I'll echo the sentiments expressed eariler - I dare bet there will be loads of folks who have realy slammed their IP Profile by multiple reconnects - I certainly hope that BTO does the right thing and resets all connections to max, like a new install, so folks can get their proper speeds back.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Saruya
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 56

Youtube is still seriously flaky for me just outside Belfast atm.
0 Ratings
doyouknowme
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 56

I'm in Langley Berks and my Infinity service was proper flaky last night from about midnight, to the point that this morning it doesnt even connect! Called BT and they said it 'should' be sorted.. Hmmmm

0 Ratings