cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Message 11 of 14

Re: Infinity 2 - slow upload (50Mb down)

Either ring the service desk in India.  Free call.  I found them very helpful, others have sometimes found them less helpful.  BT helpline: 0800 111 4567

Or try the mods at: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951.  But be aware they take 3 working days to reply: sometimes more if busy.

0 Ratings
RichRolls
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 14

I hope you get somewhere with BT, but I believe that they don't give any guarantee on upload speeds, so you might find that they aren't very helpful (but I hope I'm wrong)!

Rich

If you found this information helpful, please click the star to the left of this post. If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
giggsy1977
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Thanks sjtp and RichRolls - I have spoken with the call centre and got nowhere unfortunately.  I have completed a form however and have been told an engineer visit will be required.  Quick service indeed!  Won't cost me will it?  Another try and got 4.90 upload...!

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 14 of 14

I don't think there should be a cost, as they accepted a fault and it was them that decided to call out the engineer.

However, it is far from unknown for the various parts of BT service to get confused and to try to charge when they shouldn't.  I hope this doesn't happen: if it does another round of discussions with the mods should get it sorted.

0 Ratings