cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gapscaffolding
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

Infinity 2 slow

Had infinity 2 fitted 2 months since. Downloads haven't been above 40 and uploads struggling to get upto 7. Having being conned into believing I would get speeds of around 64 down and 18 up. Does anyone have any help to achieve these speeds.
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Infinity 2 slow

enter your phone number and post results remember to delete phone number first https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
shirts
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 14

Can you put your telephone number into http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome and after removing your telephone number, post the results ?

If you found this post helpful, then please click the star on the left, after all, I'm only trying to help........Smiley Wink
shirts
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 14

imjolly.....SNAP Smiley Wink

If you found this post helpful, then please click the star on the left, after all, I'm only trying to help........Smiley Wink
0 Ratings
Highlighted
gravy1
Contributor
Message 5 of 14

you need to report it via bt phone on 150. You may have an impacted line like me and 30 to 45 mb is average. or you may have a small fault that can be fixed. when I said I was leaving I was put in contact with the uk priority team who jumped me up to 55 ish almost immediately but it returned to 38 within days.

Far too old and fat to be riding very fast motorcycles...... but I do.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 14

@gravy1 wrote:
 the uk priority team who jumped me up to 55 ish almost immediately but it returned to 38 within days.

Sounds like they reset your DLM profile but didn't fix the fault 😞

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
gapscaffolding
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Shot of DSL checker & speed test. Any help would be good. test result.JPGdsl.JPG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 14

If you have a HH5 can you post your line stats from Troubleshooting/Helpdesk or use this link :
http://bthomehub.home/index.cgi?active_page=9140&active_page_str=page_hdesk&req_mode=1&mimic_button_...

Lines 1-13 should do.
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
gapscaffolding
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

HH5 Settings. Thanks for your help

home hub 5.JPG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 14

Your uptime is 5 and a half hours which indicates it resynced at around 8.45 this morning - was that a deliberate act?

Your noise margin is quite a way above target which indicates the noise has reduced since the resync. This could mean a noisy line.

Your upstream is very low and seems set on a suspiciously round figure of 4444 which indicates DLM may have capped your upstream speed.

I would keep my eye on lines 5. 6. and 8. to see if it keeps resyncing and if that margin changes a lot, and the sync speed not at all - which would indicate a fault.

If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings