cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyle419
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Infinity 2 upgrad

Hi I upgraded for bt infinity 1 to infinity 2 on the 1st but no download speed difference since the 2ed I know its not been the 10day but hasn't even went up a we bit since day one I've got the bt hub 5 sync speed when was in bt infinity 1 was 55mbs new sync speed 57.9mbs but no need increased and I have did wired also and go's upto 53mbs when nothing g else is on
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinity 2 upgrad

@Kyle419 wrote:
Hi I upgraded for bt infinity 1 to infinity 2 on the 1st but no download speed difference since the 2ed I know its not been the 10day but hasn't even went up a we bit since day one I've got the bt hub 5 sync speed when was in bt infinity 1 was 55mbs new sync speed 57.9mbs but no need increased and I have did wired also and go's upto 53mbs when nothing g else is on

Please post the results of this checker https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/ please edit out your phone number before posting 

0 Ratings
Kyle419
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Says I can get upto 80 but I'm not and I don't k ow how you post
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

key words are 'up to' which does not you will get that

this should help you post the results  https://community.bt.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images#images

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kyle419
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

It's OK now what as I can only get upto 51mbs as that's what my line can only take they have keped me on infiny 2 but at the price of infiny 1 but they said we had to put you on infiny 2 a free upgrade when you was on infinity 1 for a boost as I want geting the 51mbs I don't get that but oh well I'm paying for the infi y 1 now
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

if ok now then if more problems then post the dslchecker information previoisly requested and also the stats from your router using the link I post which explains how to post images

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings