cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Infinity does not connect to sky on demand

Hi there,
I'm absolutely useless when it comes to technical things so I hope someone can help me out. My bt hub 5 will not connect to sky on demand at all. BT sent us a hub 4 but it wasn't compatible, so we're using hub 5 again and it isn't even connecting to the router.

The engineer who fitted things said that there was a problem with our internal wiring and we could get someone over to change all that. Apparently fibre optic finds it difficult to connect the way we have it.

This might be a stupid question, but is there another fix I could try? It's weird, but the hub connects to our phones, and my ipad but does not connect to the laptop, on demand or the ps3. I'm not sure if I should even just downgrade back to normal bt.

Sorry if this sounds all muddled, but we're all so frustrated.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Infinity does not connect to sky on demand

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

have you split the networks   

Split the networks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Infinity does not connect to sky on demand

Have you connected the sky box to the homehub wifi?
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings