cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Telboy62
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Infinity.

I was expecting Infinity in my area "By the end October 2013". That then changed to "By the end of April 2014".

That forecast also passed and, for the last couple of months, it has been "By the end of September 2014".
As you can imagine, i'm not holding my breath, since we are only 8 days away from the latest forecast.

I'm begining to wonder if this is why they call it Infinity?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinity.

Been there and got the t-shirt. Sure there are many more here with the t-shirt

have you seen the installation of the new green cabinets for fibre?  Seen any openreach vans blowing the fibre?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Telboy62
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Cant say i have noticed any such activity mate. If i'm honest, i'm not too concerned. I have pretty good speed and, from reading other forums, relatively good service/luck from my BT TV.

I just think it would be better if they didn't put a date on it if they don't know. It just dashes peoples hopes.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I know the feeling with the constantly moving estimate mines took about 2 years

first sign is the installation of new street caninets until then you are a long way off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Telboy62
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for that. Will keep an eye open for that happening.

0 Ratings
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Yeah I'm still waiting too....

Tatally unpredictible what speeds we will get and whether or not the line will be FastPath or Interleaved. I'm sure copper line to cabinet doesn't have much inperfections. Just need to wait and see.

0 Ratings