cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Information about fault repair Time scale

Go to solution

I have had no fibre service for 5 weeks m many. Calls and visit from technicians has not resolved the problem. It is now with the escalation team who, after repeated promises have not contacted me, it is a though I am being completely ignored. All it want,apart from the repair completed is somebody to let me know what is happening and when I may be back on line. The Halo back up is pretty poor in my area. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Information about fault repair Time scale

Go to solution

I have asked mods WHO are BT employees to see if they can help or at least find out what the problem actually is with your connection

They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @rosemerebrig, welcome to the forum and sorry you're not kept updated about the repair of your fault.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Are you in Tottenham? If so your service should be restored.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Engineers here now thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @rosemerebrig, thanks for the update. We can't claim the credit for them arriving as we've not got to your case yet. Post back and let us know how the engineer got on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings