cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Interleaving applied to line 24hrs after router crashed

Hi,

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10 here but my router crashed on Sunday evening about 6pm ish. DLM didn't do anything that night but on Monday night going in to Tuesday about 2am DLM upped my latency by about 8ms and shaved a bit off my speed. Now I don't know for sure if this has anything to do with the router crash on the Sunday but anyway everything was nice and stable until then.

My next question is with the drop in speed and interleaving turned on is how long could this last? I have had Tuesday night and Wednesday night since and DLM clearly isn't interested in changing anything back. How does DLM behave these days? Are the parameters the same as previous or has BT/Openreach deployed new parameters in recent times?

Your help is required.

Thanks

blue166

P.S. I have left everything running and not powered anything off or anything since as I know these things like to be left alone.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Interleaving applied to line 24hrs after router crashed

If an agent gets the chance I'd appreciate a GEA Test Report DMd to me as I am worried about errors or something of the sort on my line and would like some reassuring. 

Many thanks

blue166

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

This ís a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

Is your connection remaining stable or still having problems with drops in connection?

can you post your hub stats 

have you checked for any line noise by dialling 17070 option 2. Should be silent and best wirh corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the response. I will carry these tests out over the weekend.

I thought BT had Mods that replied to customers on this forum?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@blue166  BT do have a very small team of mods who will step in if the community cannot help. They still need the results of the tests you're asked to perform.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Perfect. Thanks for letting me know. I will get that arranged and report back 👍

0 Ratings