cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doobreydoo
Message 1 of 2

Intermittent drops, IP Profile set low?

Hi all,

A couple of things have happened in the last 2 weeks.  We have had regular (3 or 4 times a day) drop outs on our HH5 router, terrible wifi connections that simply keep dropping off of the HH5, internet speed dropped from 40meg down to 20meg and it looks like our IP profile has been reset, perhaps DSM'd?

After logging a BT call, telephone them, explained the main issue was the drop outs and the wifi issues, believe it to be more the latter, a call was logged and subsequently closed aound 10 days later with no resolution!

In complete and utter frustration I went out and purchased a netgear ADSL router/modem.  The wifi issue has been completely erraticated and the drops have virtually disappeared.  I suspect HH5 issue.

Looking through my logs, my IP Profile has dropped down to around 20meg and it looks like I have been DSM'd due to the amount of reboots I have undertaken in the last few weeks.

My question, is there anyway to request an IP Profile reset, due to the issues I have had?

Thanks in advance,

Chad.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Intermittent drops, IP Profile set low?

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings