cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Internet connection

How does a company that just lies about it’s guaranteed internet speed and connection continue to operate.I have been with BT for about 1 year and in that time I have not been able to watch films or BBCiplayer at all.My wife is continually stopping and starting work.In fact it’s taken me an hour to post this because the connection keeps failing .....I can’t wait for this contract to end in fact they’ve just upped my payments without asking so I’m hoping that I’ll be able to get out early because of their complete disregard for their customers 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Internet connection

Hi @goldenmonkey, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your broadband connection, I've moved your post to the broadband section of the community as this will be the best place to get help with this. 

Can you post your Home Hub router stats and we'll be happy take a look? You'll get them by entering 192.168.1.254 in your browser, if you have a home hub 5 please go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if its a Smart Hub go to advanced settings then technical log information. 

I'd also recommend you do a quiet line test? - dial 17070 option 2 it should be silent

0 Ratings