cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Internet going off 2-3 times a week at the same time

Hello, so I game alot and play destiny raids late but about 2-3 times a week my internet shuts off and I get booted from online and the hub turns red then orange before coming back up a few mins later but it's really becoming a issue now, it's always around 23:00 give or take 10 mins either side... Why does this keep happening and can it be fixed because as I said it's becoming a bit of a major issue for me now . Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Internet going off 2-3 times a week at the same time

if drops are that regular it suggests something in your home either switching on or off - something like central heating boiler

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I was told this ... So every time it goes off I check with other people if anything has been switched on or off and there is never anything happening that can cause it .... Plus we have lived here for a few years now and it has not always done this

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

So it happened again last night and nothing round the house happened ... It dropped at 22:39 right when I was in the middle of something so I shot out to see if anything had happened round the house but every one was in bed and all the lights and other devices were off
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @PavlosUK I'm sorry to see your broadband connection is dropping out, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to test the line to see if there are any faults. 

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Ok so I had a good stretch of about 20 days and I though it was fixed but it's happening again.... There must be something that can be done ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

0 Ratings