cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ismet_94
Message 1 of 3

Internet speed less than minumim

Hello,

Currently the BT homepage says I can achieve 40Mb with superfast fiber unlimited. Ive been told by advisers I should be recieving at least 35Mb however I am consistantly achieving around 26/27Mb.

I have had numerous engineers (4x to be exact) and a new hub router sent and this issue still hasnt been fixed. Has anyone else had this kind of problem and will BT be able to fix this or shall I just change providers?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Internet speed less than minumim

Just because the Computer says you’re ‘guaranteed’ 40 doesn’t always necessarily mean you can get 40.

What did the Engineers who visited say, did they give a reason why it’s not hitting 35 or 40?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Internet speed less than minumim

post stats from hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

enter phone number and post results  remember delete number but leave exchange and cab  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings