Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 42

Re: Ip profile not increasing

@con_dorleone wrote:
It just seems so bizarre that a system can initiate a safety feature that takes away from a perfectly good product, and leaves you with something diminished in quality from what you bought it at.

If it is no longer a perfectly good product and you can tell that it's dropped 4.11Mbps on a 77.4Mbps IP profile without the use of a speed tester showing you this, then you need to get out more! I doubt you are using anything even near half the speed you have let alone the maximum. Move on!!

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 42 of 42

Re: Ip profile not increasing

@con_dorleone wrote:
To be honest I've been reading a few other threads and posts on other forums and I know I'm lucky getting the speed I am. It just seems so bizarre that a system can initiate a safety feature that takes away from a perfectly good product, and leaves you with something diminished in quality from what you bought it at. And for that I'm meant to be thankful? Complete warped thinking

Roll on FTTP ... that's all I can say.

The safety feature you are on about has taken nothing away from a perfectly good product. It is performing exactlty as it should and making sure you are supplied with the fastest stable speed for your line.