Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 61 of 95

Re: Is BT limiting download speed?

Go to solution

Thanks John! Yes, I'll be away so hopefully within that time it will settle. Actually the speed went back to normal about 10-15 minutes ago again and seems stable again... I really don't know what's happening here... Could it be my "not so" smart hub or maybe my neighbours are doing something... 😅 Anyway I'll post an update in 2 weeks! 👍

0 Ratings
zidder
Beginner
Message 62 of 95

Go to solution
YES ! my speed has dropped from 50mbps to 44mbps. Ah yes but they say you now have guaranteed minimum.
Just more corporate manipulation
0 Ratings
Message 63 of 95

Go to solution

Hi @matekaneve yes the SVLAN change over has happened and your connection is now in a stabilisation period for the next 9 days.  I would like to leave things as they are for now and we'll review things in a couple of weeks. If the SVLAN needs changed back I can request this.

@zidder I'm sorry to see you're not happy with your broadband speed. If you start your own thread and post router stats we'll be happy to take a look.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 64 of 95

Go to solution

Thanks Neil!  I didn't know there is the 10 days period. We will see in 2 weeks than! 👍👍

0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 65 of 95

Go to solution

Good evening everyone! Unfortunately I have to bump this topic again as again I'm experiencing some ridiculous download speed in the last 2 days in the evening. Below my recent screenshots from tonight. @NeilO last time you helped me. Any idea? Thank you in advance!

btw.jpgst.jpgdsl.jpghub.jpg

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 66 of 95

Go to solution

Hi @matekaneve ,

There is an error with the BT Speed test ( I get it regularly ).  As you can see it quotes an Upload Speed of 30.72 Mbps.

0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 67 of 95

Go to solution

Upload speed is wrong yes, but the download is what I got everywhere. In the last two nights my download speed was down again to between 20 and 30Mbps. My normal is 56-57Mbps and if you scroll back in this topic there are 7 pages about this issue I'm experiencing. It was after midnight when download speed went back to normal.

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 95

Go to solution

Hi @matekaneve oh that's not good, I'm sorry to see this issue has returned. Could I ask that you send over your details again and we'll be happy to help?  I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 69 of 95

Go to solution

@NeilO Thank you for the quick reply! I sent the private message with all the necessary information.

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 95

Go to solution

Thanks @matekaneve one of the mod team will be in touch in the next couple of days.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”