cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 11 of 71

Re: Is BT limiting download speed?

@StephanieG I hope you're having a nice day! I just wanted to let you know I'm still having slow download speed in the evenings. Since we talked on the phone on Thursday the only change was that in the last two evenings instead of 25-30Mbps I was getting between 30-40 Mbps until about 10:30pm-11pm. After those hours the speed went back up to normal. During the day everything is fine, today as well so far so good, getting my normal 58-59Mbps, but probably in the evening it will drop again. What else could I do to sort this? Thank you for your reply in advance!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 71

There's nothing you can do. @StephanieG  will get back to you with an update.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 71

Hi @matekaneve ,

Thank you for posting back, I'm sorry you're still experiencing a slow down during peak time.

@StephanieG is in the office later on today and she'll follow up with you then.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 14 of 71

@StephanieG As agreed here are couple of screenshots from tonight's speed tests. (different servers) They are all much slower than should be. During the day everything was fine, normal speed (58-59Mbps) and these are the results I'm getting since about 6pm. When did the tests nothing was connected but my PC to the router (wired connection).

0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 15 of 71

@StephanieG And here is another one done exactly at 10pm. Speed is back to normal! I know in the picture it says 9:01pm (wrong time) but it was 10:01pm.

And another one this time on WiFi

Screenshot_20190414-223524.png

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 16 of 71

Thanks @matekaneve as discussed, our suppliers are still saying that there are no congestion issues at the exchange currently, so they've sent this fault off for further investigation. I'll have an update from them over the next couple of days, I'll catch up with you then.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 17 of 71

Thank you Stephanie for all your help and the phone call today! I'm looking forward hearing from you in the next couple of days.
0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 18 of 71

Probably the worst test result so far... I really hope this mess will be sorted asap...

0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 19 of 71

It's getting worse day by day now...  This is now absolutely ridiculous...

0 Ratings
matekaneve
Contributor
Message 20 of 71

@StephanieG or anybody. Could you please speed this up to get this issue resolved. Tonight my "SuperSlow" Broadband is slower than anything... Absolutely useless tonight. I'm a BT Plus customer, paying the extra money to resolve any issues quicker, but it seems there's not much progress. Here is tonight's speed test:

0 Ratings