cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Is there going to be a green cabinet in my area?

Go to solution

Is there going to be a green cabinet installed in my area. I have lived in my house now for 3 years and haven't heard anything. There is no S58 restrictions so you dont need permission from the council. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is there going to be a green cabinet in my area?

Go to solution

Only openreach or possibly your local council broadband will know the answer to your question - BT Retail certainly will not know the answer

if you are a BT broadband customer then enter phone number.  https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@GuyHomer277wrote:

Is there going to be a green cabinet installed in my area. I have lived in my house now for 3 years and haven't heard anything. There is no S58 restrictions so you dont need permission from the council. 

If you’re interested in having fibre straight to your home, check availability and fill in the form here. We’ll check your address to see if there’s enough demand in your area. If there is, we might get in touch to talk about getting this to you.

https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband/fibre-for-home#FibrecheckerX 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Could you have a look? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

it's up to you this is a customer help customer forum. Your post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.