cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Is upgrade to Halo3 or 3+ worth the money?

I am already on Halo 2 with complete wifi.

1. Does halo 3 actually offer me anything extra for £10 per month?

2. Is there any real advantage in Hybrid connect when I have very reliable boadband connection? If I were to have a failure I could wait 24 hours to get the mini hub, so basically I would effectively be paying every month for insurance that guards against having no broadband for 24hours once in blue moon.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Is upgrade to Halo3 or 3+ worth the money?

probably like having house insurance - no point having it until all of a sudden you need it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

I think it's literally just the hybrid connect with Halo 3+. I don't think there's any difference between Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 14.18.20.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Yes, but I need a house all the time. I can afford to be without broadband for 24 hours.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Yes, it seems to me that hey are asking me to pay £10 per month more for the same package as I already have. By the way it does say elsewhere that Halo 3 does include Complete Wi-Fi
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@jpadeutsch Not sure about Halo 3 coming with Complete Wifi...maybe if you pay extra.

The table I posted was from the BT site here: https://www.bt.com/exp/halo

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Maybe that was only what they offered me because I have Complete WiFi at present with my Halo 2. As far as I remember I got Complete Wifi on some sort of special deal
0 Ratings