Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
xMKproductions
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Issues with Broadband since day one !

So i'm paying for superfast fibre which i should be getting speeds of upto 67mb, i get it not everyone will not achieve those speeds but surely i shouldn't be throttled to 20-25 download speeds. 

I've contacted bt on twitter, i finally arranged for an engineer visit this was cancelled before the appointment because apparently my broadband is working properly.

I sometimes get acceptable speeds but then the router restarts and its back down to the throttled speeds, when i have decent speeds it barely lasts when its the throttled speeds it lasts forever. 

I'm running a tp link router with wireless extenders, the router provided didn't reach the areas of my flat i wanted and it used to cut out at the same time every night so i went back to what worked for me on talk talk. 

Untitled.png

2.png

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Issues with Broadband since day one !

are you a business user?

if residential user then are you using the test socket with a filter to see if that improves your connection?  even at present your attainable is less that bottom of expected range

any line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone

your stats don't show any internet connection time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings