cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dylanere
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Just wondering, how good is gaming with infinity?

Don't have it yet, may get it when it's here. When I say gaming I mean playing cod on xbox. I can't have it wired because I'm to far away from the router. I can have it wireless but only receive 2 bars of signal, how would that work out with infinity? Would powerlines work ok? I was thinking of getting powerlines but don't know how good they are. Wouldn't they just be the same as wireless?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
FayZ
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just wondering, how good is gaming with infinity?

cod for xbox is laggy when. you have a better connection.. they have a lag compensation system which tends to favour the laggier connection.. so having a bad connection is good on cod.. thats currently on mw3 and bo2

having said that for games that aren't messed up like cod4 mw2 and bo1 bt infinity will be great stable pings and no disconnects
0 Ratings
dylanere
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

i cant use ethernet, only wireless, but would powerline adapters be any faster?

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 4

I believe you have asked this question several times before. Please continue with your original discussions before posting the same question in a new thread multiple times.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings