Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feketechem
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

KNTC Telecommunication activities

Dear Everybody,

I have a question, possible somebody can answer it. In our area, we have Fibre, but in the cabinet, there is no place to connect our line, so I have the lovely, pretty much useless ADSL connection.

A week ago I noticed, that engineers started to play with cables around the neighbourhood inside the BT boxes.

I asked one of them, what they do, and he said upgrading the network for BT. But he did not know any other infromation.

So I've checked openreach it shows, that they are not planning to upgrade this area. I asked BT customer service about it, but they could not answer, waht is the reason of the activities arouns this area.

Is there any other channel where I can get more technical support to be able to identify if I have any chance for proper broadband in the near future?

Thank you for your help inn advance

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: KNTC Telecommunication activities

@Feketechemwrote:

A week ago I noticed, that engineers started to play with cables around the neighbourhood inside the BT boxes.

I asked one of them, what they do, and he said upgrading the network for BT. But he did not know any other infromation.

Upgrading can mean several things. It might have been better to have asked him whether he was increasing the number of connections.

You might find something here. You did not mention your area.

Openreach - Questions about fibre broadband  

0 Ratings