cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Keeping you connected rubbish

OR engineer failed to show up at specified time to complete home move on 4 Nov. 3 calls and a complaint later and my minihub arrives. However the customer service agent has scheduled it to be activated on the 20th, they day after OR are due to finally install bb line. Not a lot of use really. Tried contacting BT again but having spent oveer an hour each on the last 2 calls i gave up after 30 mins

Think its time for a change after nearly 10years

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Keeping you connected rubbish

@MKC101 wrote:

You would have to find a provider that does not use Openreach, as they are the ones that provide the network.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

@MKC101wrote:

You would have to find a provider that does not use Openreach, as they are the ones that provide the network.

Yes you would, or one that knows what it's doing.  This can be where BT fail miserably! 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Yeah I know but My main gripe is the service or lack thereof from BT I accepted they had no control over OR involvement but their promised call backs and mini hubs (3times) never happened until I raised a complaint and even that is far from resolved. I finally have the device but no access until 20 clearly someone has set it up incorrectly. It’s just error after error and in the meantime I using all my data to work

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I have lost connection 3 times today alone. Also agreed a new contract in August, so far they have been unable to get my bill correct. Every one has been dearer than agreed. Time to change I think after 50 years of being with BT and 15 years of BT sport.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@denniswarringtonwrote:

15 years of BT sport.

Strange that as BT Sport was only introduced in 2013, nothing like exaggerating when making a point. If you speak to the billing team they should be able to sort it out as there may be an issue on your account

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@MKC101wrote:

Yeah I know but My main gripe is the service or lack thereof from BT I accepted they had no control over OR involvement but their promised call backs and mini hubs (3times) never happened until I raised a complaint and even that is far from resolved. I finally have the device but no access until 20 clearly someone has set it up incorrectly. It’s just error after error and in the meantime I using all my data to work

Oh believe me I feel your pain.  I have had almost 4 weeks without FTTC, only today following a visit from an OR engineer who took 8 hours to sort the issue, do I now have working FTTC (the landline is still not fully working) 

Sadly for me it now means I am taking my business elsewhere!

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings