cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fed_up1234
Message 11 of 18

Re: Kelly Communications Modem Swap - Bunch of Jokers

jokers are funny these guys are not

bewteen 5 pm and 8pm last week didnt show i got a call last week at 7.15 van broke down complete lies as the noise in the background was not coming from a broken van.

due to come tomorrow but canceled tonight as enginer is sick. i told them i was sick to sick of them wasting my time. dur to come next week somehow i dont think the will.

why can the not just send the modem and i can plug it in myself

0 Ratings
SpuriusMode
Beginner
Message 12 of 18

I have had the same set of problems. Kelly have now cancelled the appointment for the 4th time. Next appointment set for Sunday, I am not holding my breath.

Likewise, I do not understand why BT cannot let us replace the box ourselves. I have complained directly to BT. First I got no response whatsoever (after the 3rd cancellation). Sent another cancellation. This time they at least phoned me back. However this was just ot say it was all down to Kelly.

This is pathetic. BT chose to outsource the work to Kelly. They have not outsourced the responsibility.

Until this happened I was actually quite happy with BT, now I see that the jokes and gripes are aftually true!

BT - Get your act together. Just post the modem out. Most of your customers are better qualified than this bunch of jokers (who based on current evidence may not even exist) at Kelly's/

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 18

Hi there simple reasons why BT are not posting out replacement modems and that is the modem is the property of OPENREACH not BT RETAIL your isp also if they were posted out those modems that are being replaced  many may not be replaced by the customer and also these modems are in use by other isp's apart from BT these also are being replaced so it is best carried out in the way it is being done

0 Ratings
bodie
Message 14 of 18

BEWARE !!! KELLYS RIP U OFF
What a dreadful company. After attending an induction+accreditation course (BT openreach) i started working for these people. After a few days it became clearly apparent that they could not organise a **** up in a brewery. Nethertheless i foolishly stayed for two weeks in the hope that things might change. They didn't so i resigned. Returned van and tools as requested. Now i find out they are not paying me for the time i worked. As they have a sneeky clause in contract that docs £500 if you leave within 12mths. What a disgrace!! When i rang the accounts umbrella company they said that everybody is informed at induction. No i wasn't!!! Absolute disgrace!! Now seeking legal advice. Please ..Please..beware.....do not join them.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 15 of 18

on what basis did you take the job? temporary or permanent?
employment or contract?
0 Ratings
AckworthCDG
Beginner
Message 16 of 18

Bunch of Jokers your right watching one of their 'engineers' up the ladder with ladders secured to telephone wearing high viz vest post top of post without hardhat not your typical BT Openreach engineer good example of BT elf and safety

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 18

Posts might be going a bit off topic:Smiley Wink

ie: Kelly Communications Modem Swap

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Relay43b
Message 18 of 18

We may have been on the same course, well at least you lasted longer than me, I managed 4 days after course before I requested them collect my van n equipment. I never managed to claim back the £10 a day food allowance or hire vehicle to get me up for second week so van could be collected. I have sent registered letters and emails and not one acknowledgement.
I know my training was rushed and I was definitely not too happy venturing into Sandbanks mansions with what training I had.
I would avoid at all costs, unless desperate for work. I would also monitor the engineers work with a careful eye.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings