Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
derekdel
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 818

Lanark Carnwarth Carstairs areas

Well here is tonight's latest BT tap3 test ahead of the expected upgrade to our exchange that should be completed within the next few days, hoping for tomorrow!

Please fix it, it's been 3 months already!

bt speed test 19.03.15 test2.png

817 REPLIES 817
dazzarfc12
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 818

Re: Lanark Carnwarth Carstairs areas

am in kirkmuirhill doing the same it was doing if a wee while back then it sorted for a week or 2 now its doing it whats the upgrade there doing

0 Ratings
galabonnyboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 818

They have this on the BT faults page dont know if it will fix our issues too. Hopefuly it will

0 Ratings
dazzarfc12
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 818

carluke tho your lanark am lesmahagow i am 01555 dial code aswell

0 Ratings
galabonnyboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 818

I am on the Carstairs Exchange. I believe the issue is at the master exchange Lanark. So if they upgrade the SVLANS there it should fix our speed issues too.

0 Ratings
dazzarfc12
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 818

will i be part of this as well am in lesmahagow and everytime you seem to have this issue i do and whats the big diffrence and benifits of this upgrade

0 Ratings
galabonnyboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 818

This upgrade should take off this slow speed problem. Cosntant speeds no matter what time. I think lesmagow is conencted to Lanark just like Carluke is too.

0 Ratings
galabonnyboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 818

Fault is still here, speed taken at 16:14, speed will continue to drop until around 1am.

FIX IT BT!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 818

BT Wholesale will fix the problem as soon as they can they do not want faults hanging around capacity issues take time to fix it is not a 5 minute job
0 Ratings
galabonnyboy
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 818

Well its already been 3 months, and it doesnt seem like they have acknowldged it. I dont see anything on the BT fault site and it says everything is fine our area. It just doesnt look like they are even aware of it, so to me it just looks like they done even care.