cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 28

Re: Line 'Upgraded' but download speed has been lowered and is almost unusable now

We were sent an email saying we were being upgraded. Is there nothing that the mods can help to get us downgraded? As I don’t see how this is fair at all.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

Re: Line 'Upgraded' but download speed has been lowered and is almost unusable now

I have asked mods to see if there is anything they can do to get you back to adsl2. They will post here but no sure if there is anything

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

HI Traumatic

I have sent you a private message to ask for some more information so we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

210CD098-2230-430F-87A8-77E934DD1FF7.png

CDACBB98-10E1-4390-B6DF-70054A8ED528.png

Thanks Stuart.

Our other faster line Is now experiencing FEC errors of around 2,000-4,000 per two seconds.

Can this be looked into as well? As pages are very slow at loading 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 28

Have you check the second line for line noise by doing quite line test?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 28

6CA3A17E-49DA-4DF9-AB97-BC3813C7B105.png

There’s no crackling or hissing, just a very faint fuzz.

here’s the stats a few hours later

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 28

any noise on quiet line test is a problem and if you have 'faint fuzz' then before reporting line problem I would redo the quiet line test but using a filter in the  test socket. If still there then report a phone fault to 151  if it disappears then problem either with master faceplate or internal wiring

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 28

Do you know when the mods are back to work? As I replied to their message on the 24th, but I’m yet to hear back from them

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

There are mods working but Inthink reduced number. Unlikely anything happen until start of the new year

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 28

Hi @Traumatic, we hope to get back to you tomorrow with an update. 

0 Ratings