cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: Line 'Upgraded' but download speed has been lowered and is almost unusable now

Thank you! Hopefully both issues can be resolved

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Re: Line 'Upgraded' but download speed has been lowered and is almost unusable now

@Traumatic   For the issue on your second line you will have to contact Vodaphone.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

Just a late addition - possibly not relevant.

@Traumatic - when you did the quiet line test, the line should be silent when using a corded phone but, if you happened to use a cordless phone, there is a chance of, shall we say, a very faint buzz!

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

I’m not sure what Vodafone has to do with the other line, as that line is BT

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 28

Not wanting to chase , but the internet is being really bad. Hoping I can receive a reply tomorrow
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Hi Neil,

I was hoping you had an update for me please.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 28

Hi @Traumatic,

I am so sorry to see that you haven't had a recent update.

I'm out of the office myself but I will be in on Monday and I'll be taking over this for you.

After checking your first line, it shows it's not on VDSL any more. It was moved back to ADSL2 previously. I understand that it's saying VDSL on your Hub which is wrong. Can you factory reset the Hub to see if it changes it?

For your line with the errors, can you drop me a PM with the account details so I can go over it for you? Let me know the exact problems the errors have caused with that line and I'll do my best to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Sorry for my late reply!

hub has been factory reset, but it still says VDSL.

will pm you now the other line 

Thanks