cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CameronMac32
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Line max speed

I'm on Infinity 2 package and was wondering is this the max speed my line can get?

btl1.jpg

btl.jpg

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Line max speed

You may get a bit more speed if DLM activates G.INP and noise margin goes down to 3db giving increase nearer attainable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
CameronMac32
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Do you know how to get DLM to activate G.INP and reduce the noise margin to 3db, do I need to contact BT?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

It's automatic not manual and you just need to maintain a stable connection and it may get activated

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
CameronMac32
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I have the HH5 Type B router which restarts itself every 10-14 days which I have looked online and it seems to be a bug, will the restart affect my line?
0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 6 of 7

The restart being that far apart will have no effect on DLM

0 Ratings
CameronMac32
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Other than the router restarts, my line has been stable with no disconnects but no G.INP or noise margin reduce on my line Smiley Sad

0 Ratings