Do these stats look ok.

My tp link says 34998 and 6.6 up and on ADSL checker it's this 

Polish_20210506_125640661.png

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Line stats

you need to post more information about your connection so stats from tplink 

have you been having problems with router dropping connection?

any noise on quiet line test?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I suspect your tinkering about with routers has incurred the wrath of DLM.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Adding-gaming-router/td-p/2159427

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Nope just plugged into the back. I know several router reboots would cause dlm to kick in so don't do it.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

How about you posting some connection stats then rather than a screenshot of an estimate and a  download speed reported by your router.

To ask about line stats and not show them does not beg an answer. Once you post them then someone will be able to advise.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Polish_20210506_221127750.png

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

What about quiet line test?

The stats are very brief - what about internet connection time not system uptime

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Looks like the DLM system has put you on a banded profile in response to errors on your line, at the top of the up to 35 Meg band of these VDSL Banded Profiles . The QLT is a must.

0 Ratings