cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mivanp
Contributor
Message 1 of 29

Long term customer new problem.

I come on here(the infinity forum) every now and then. I've read a few problems recently of DLM kicking in and reducing peoples speeds, well it seems to have dwindled its way to me now as from the last few weeks my download speeds have decreased some what INFACT by 20 meg down i was at a strong full connection consistently without a blip for going on nearly 2 years now and I've checked my profile and its gone to 53.9 from in the 70's . could one of the kind mods assist me in getting back upto speed please.

I've give it a good few weeks without reporting on here now but theres obviously something wrong.

0 Ratings
28 REPLIES 28
mivanp
Contributor
Message 2 of 29

Re: Long term customer new problem.

Ive just the speedtest through the bt wholesale site and its saying my i.p profile is at 54.94 which is 20 meg lower than previous 20 months ive also notice my upload has taken a hit aswell.

Please assist me on getting me back to my initial speed.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 29

It's already going up. Just be patent.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
MBR123
Expert
Message 4 of 29

Wow, I am seeing loads of people putting in complaints about there Infinity speeds reducing lately its becoming very concerning and that is including me in that lot, whats going on BT?!. 😞 Hope you get sorted buddy!.

Please click on white star to the left and say thanks if I have helped you at all!. 🙂 Thank you. Some handy links Copy & Paste:-
http://bthomehub.home/
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/index.html
http://diagnostics.bt.com/login/?workflow=Speed
mivanp
Contributor
Message 5 of 29

If your gonna be sarcastic at least do it properly. I thought this was a forum for customers having problems not trolls with too much time on their hands.
mivanp
Contributor
Message 6 of 29

Thanks, its been fine for nearly going on 20 months and then its decreased slowly over a few weeks. my i.p profile a couple of weeks ago was at 62 and has now decreased a further 8 or so.
0 Ratings
mrh2019
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 29

Yep me to, dropped to about 43 meg from 59 meg in about a week, this cannot be right!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 8 of 29

what you on about? thats the answer not sarcasm
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
mivanp
Contributor
Message 9 of 29

Seems strange that so many people are having this problem of sudden speed drops over short periods of time. I understnad from reading a few topics on this that resetting the modem is not a good idea as this can cause more problems than it will solve, am i correct in this?

still no reply from any of the online help?

0 Ratings
mivanp
Contributor
Message 10 of 29

Wow are all your 500 so replies similar in usefullness.
0 Ratings