Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bendrwho
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Los light red on modem.

Go to solution
I've got an engineer coming out on Monday to fix the problem but is there anything I can do to fix the problem to save the engineer coming out?
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Los light red on mode.

Go to solution

more detail/information about problem would help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
bendrwho
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
My Internet suddenly cut out on Thursday, on the ont the Pon light was off and the LOS light was red. I called support on Friday and reported a fault however the fault was not reported by the staff member correctly (said the other support member) and I booked a appointment with an engineer for Monday. I'm on the wadebridge exchange cabinet 1
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

all FTTP problems/emquiries are dealt with by the FTTP team on 08005874787  just need to wait on engineer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.