cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s3arch
Message 1 of 7

Losing connection to EA servers

I have been having an on going issue with my HH5 and it kicking me off EA servers, I have spoken to EA and no problem their end, packet loses to the BT servers are being noticed by the EA experts. BT have told me, there was a problem at the exchange and the problem was resolved, I have reset router, port forwarded, static IP, DMZ mode and nothing fixes it. It happens on Battlefield4, FIFA 14 and Need For Speed Rivals; all on Playstation4. On my PS3, I lose connection to Sony servers, error 8002ad36. I really do not know what to do now, I really need some good advice, I did have the HH4 and the issues were on that, tried this new HH5 and still same issues, £45 on HH5 and still disconnection and a lot of points, contracts, time and hair has been lost.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Losing connection to EA servers

Do a search of the forum for EA and you will find plenty of reading and that the problem is disputed bt BT and EA as regards whose fault it is. there is no apparent fix on the horizon.

0 Ratings
s3arch
Message 3 of 7

I'm sorry but I am not searching every topic and every post. I have looked at so many and none of them are resolved so no resolution. 

This is beyond a joke

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I didn't expect you to search every post but I would expect anybody coming onto the forum to have at least tried a search to find an answer or to see if others were having a similar problem for themselves rather than expecting somebody else to do that for them and I did say there was no fix on the horizon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
s3arch
Message 5 of 7

Well there should be, I've spent a lot of money with EA and because of some mess up BT side, it will not work. Thanks for your answers but to me, who has been dealing with this for ages, it is not helping me. Just making me mad.

0 Ratings
Glenuig
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Just search Fifa on the search bar you will get all the fifa /bt related posts. I myself have same problems for 6 months with BT and ea. Its nothing to do with EA as my xbox works finie next door on virgin media. Its Bt  routing to ea and their interweaving policy ruining pings for gaming

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 7 of 7

agreed i have same problem

0 Ratings