cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 15

Re: Lost connection.

You may have a crossed line. Have you tried ringing your home number, does it connect or does someone else answer?
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Greenwing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

We got to the bottom of it. Someone gave tt our address when they ordered broadband. Tt took over our line without anyone bothering to ask us if it was ok. BT have closed our account so we needed to apply again and wait a fortnight for it to happen. Meanwhile no broadband as we don't have a TT login. No incoming calls either as the number has been changed. Not good for a small business and doesn't say good things about TT or BT.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Are you a business user?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Greenwing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

We have a Caravan park, the other party recently moved into one of the caravans. The number has (I think) always been listed in the directory under the business name and was in Yellow Pages too, but I don't know if it was a business account.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

this forum is for residential customers and cannot help if you are a business user  their forum is here https://business.forums.bt.com/

you need to find out 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings