Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 42

Re: Lower than guaranteed speed issues

Go to solution

Sorry Keith but for some reason I thought you were a modSmiley Surprised

OK I am really not about to forget about it as the engineer said it was flakey and may become unstable again - - which it has and he also mentioned the router could be the culprit too.

I have re-opened my original complaint with bt customer service but if there is a MOD reading any of this it would be appreciated if they would consider assisting if need be.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 42

Go to solution

@SRT wrote:

Sorry Keith but for some reason I thought you were a modSmiley Surprised

OK I am really not about to forget about it as the engineer said it was flakey and may become unstable again - - which it has and he also mentioned the router could be the culprit too.

I have re-opened my original complaint with bt customer service but if there is a MOD reading any of this it would be appreciated if they would consider assisting if need be.

Thank you.

No, I am a CL (Community Leader), its a sort of sub moderation role, but myself, and the other CLs, do keep in contact with the moderators.

I will raise your issue with a moderator, it could be home hub issue, as the HH6 does not have the best record of reliability, and some peple are now using alternative routers.

Or it could just be a hight resistance fault.

Your speed is above the handback speed, so I am not sure whether Openreach are going to be interested.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @SRT,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection and run a few checks on your line. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 42

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call this morning @SRT. As discussed, can you please run the speed test including the further diagnostics and I'll pick up again on Friday.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 42

Go to solution

I've picked up your last test results @SRT. I'll be in touch once I have any updates for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 42

Go to solution

Hi David,

Jumped? from 43.59 to 43.61 Mbps! 

I keep getting calls from bt india about line and advised its being looked into here but they keep calling at odd timesSmiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 42

Go to solution
Oh its reconfigured again at 43.17!
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 28 of 42

Go to solution

Ignore calls from India, just tell them the mods from the community forum are dealing with it for you.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 42

Go to solution

@SRT thanks for the update. @DavidM will be back in the office tomorrow, I'll let him know that you've posted.

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 42

Go to solution
OK. India just sent a message to say I should all be good blah bla and I am now DISCONNECTED😡
Would someone tell em that mods are involved as the last person I spoke to from India said ok🙄 Thank you.
0 Ratings