cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 42

Re: Lower than guaranteed speed issues

Go to solution

Hi @SRT,

I'm really sorry about the confusion with this. I've updated the notes confirming I am dealing with this and will be in touch again on Saturday.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 42

Go to solution

David,

Just a heads up to say the rearranged visit is taking place Today (Thursday 18th) and not the Friday we talked aboutSmiley Surprised I had an email and did a chat to query and got this:I have checked the account and can see that the engineer is booked for the broadband for today between (13:00-18:00)

No problem but threw me a bitSmiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @SRT

Sorry this was set for today and not tomorrow, I've taken a look and can confirm it's definitely today.

I can see my colleague @NeilO is due to give you a call tomorrow to follow up.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 42

Go to solution

@SRT I'm really sorry about the problems with the appointment, it looks like it was changed by another department after @DavidM booked it.  

I called there and left you a voicemail as I wanted to check how the visit went as I can see that the engineer managed to get the speed back up to where we would expect it to be? If you can monitor it over the weekend I'll follow up with you next week to make sure it holds.  Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 35 of 42

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Thanks for that was away from phones!

FYI - Its dropped down again a few times and the last was just 10 mins ago Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.27.15.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.27.15.png

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 42

Go to solution

Hmm pics bad Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.27.15.png

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 42

Go to solution

Hi again,

Here with latest update folowwing yesterdays visit by BT engineer. Called ok but seemed rather vague about problem then did some tests and agreed the line was subject to poor connects!!

He said it may need a new line and said he would go see the cabinet and left promising it would be fixed. No further news!

Line is showing sync of 39.20 Mbps prior to this visit it was 39.20Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @SRT,

Thank you for taking my call earlier. I'm glad to hear that the speeds have improved after the engineers visit yesterday. We'll need to keep an eye on your connection over next few days to make sure it remains stable. @DavidM will get back in touch with you on Saturday to see how the connection is preforming.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @SRT,

Thanks for taking my call today, nice speaking with you again. I'm really glad to hear the engineer was able to get this sorted for you. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 40 of 42

Go to solution

Hi again,

Just to say thank you all, David,Paddy et alSmiley Wink

Last engineer visit was very positive and he re-located my connection to another line as he could clearly see errors emanating from the original line. Its back up and holding, hopefully, at a much improved speed/sync which is presently 55mbpsSmiley Happy

I cannot thank him enough for his tenacity and helpfulness and would like his management to know of this if possible.

Thanks again modsSmiley Happy

0 Ratings