cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svr
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

M&S Reward Card

My broadband was installed on 4th March and came with the £80 Reward card and £40 M&S card offer. Thanks to your help I was able to get the BT Reward card but I am unable to get the M&S card having applied over 45 days ago.

At the time I applied (5th March) via the online form but could only find the VOLO order no. This was because I did not get the email saying the broadband was working and had to chase everything up by phone because I was overlooked for installation in error and therefore did not get the other order reference that I believe would have been on this email.

I would be grateful for any advice on how to now chase up this claim.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: M&S Reward Card

Hi @svr,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to claim the BT Rewards that were included as part of your order. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get the Promotions team to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings