Good Morning everyone,
Openreach have continued to work on a solution, they have been adjusting and replacing various cards over the last few days. After each bit of work is carried out they monitor the performance to see if the upload speed has improved. The work carried out last night has not yielded the results we all want
I received an update at 7am this morning to say an engineer was going out later on this morning to do some more work. Openreach have also engaged their vendors who are also investigating. As soon as I get further updates I will let you know. This fault is a strange one for sure, not your typical upload issue so I guess that's why its taking a little longer to fix.
@Gabev are you also in the Bury, St Edmunds area? If so then I would say that its likely you have been caught up in the same fault as the others here, there isn't anything you can do in terms of your hub to improve things, sorry. If you are not in this locality then its unlikely that you are being affected by the same issue.
Thanks @Gabev for confirming. I am very sorry then as you are likely caught up in this issue
The right people are aware of this issue and are actively trying to provide a solution so please bear with us. The upload issue will have nothing to do with your Smart hub
I checked the upload speed this morning! I don't know what happend, but it is okay again! I hope it is not temporary!
Good morning everyone,
As a few of you have noticed this issue has been resolved
I received an update from Openreach this morning to say that multiple cards where replaced on both the Openreach network and the core network and after a period of monitoring we can see that there is no longer a performance issue with upload speed nor are we seeing any packet loss. Openreach will continue to investigate so that the root cause can be understood.
@DinkyDoughnut Sorry you seem to have lost a few MB from your upload speed. I imagine this will return to what you had before, provided the line stays stable without any errors. The loss of a few MB may be down to the issue that was just fixed and DLM just being cautious.
I want to thank everyone that has posted on this thread, this is a prime example of just how powerful the community can be. It started with 3 of you having a poor experience with upload speeds. We managed to highlight this to the right people and a rather complex fault has just been fixed which we can assume has also potentially fixed a problem for many other customers
yes - it's back! A big shout of appreciation to Sean and Robbie for taking up this issue and resolving it. Thanks guys - and well done.